26 Cleaning Products That Are So Effective, We Have The Before-And-After Pictures To Prove You Aren't Dreaming
Just to be clear, this isn't a dream. Those bottle cleaning tablets really work.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This mop and bucket set with reusable microfiber pads — it'll actually help you scrub dried up stains and spills from your floors without forcing you to get on your hands and knees for hours.
2. A cordless, handheld vacuum that may be small but will do a mighty fine job of sucking up the dust and crumbs from surfaces in your home and car.
3. These bottle-cleaning tablets to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to getting rid of those stubborn discolorations inside your HydroFlask. All you'll need is 15 minutes and you'll have a crystal clean mug.
4. A stainless-steel cleaner and polish you can use on almost all your kitchen appliances — refrigerator, dishwasher, oven door, sink; you name it! Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge-free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
5. And a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to restore those pots and pans with rust or burnt bottoms you've been putting in way too much elbow grease to clean.
6. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll (safely) make your dishwasher squeaky clean without the added effort of doing it by hand. It cleans while your machine runs!
7. These stain-removing pads because all you do is step on it and forget it — seriously!!! Place a pad on your carpet, stomp on it, and check back in the next day. It'll rapidly lift pee, poop, vomit, and even wine stains from your carpet.
8. A red wine stain-remover spray so you can quickly improve the look of any vino you accidentally spilled on your blanket, throw pillow, couch, and more. It even works on old stains!
9. This jetted tub cleaner to flush out scum and body oils that are making your tub's jets look super gross. In other words, you just got a lot closer to finally taking the relaxing soak you've been dreaming of all week.
10. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover because it'll finally help you get rid of soap scum and residue from your shower door, tile, toilet, and windows. And you'll still have the rest of the day to binge-watch something on Netflix.
11. This grout pen to cover up years of dirt and grime that's accumulated in tile cracks. You can forget that old hand-held toothbrush you usually use to painstakingly scrub the tile dirt.
12. An Iron Out rust-remover spray that'll take just 15 earthly minutes to rid your shower of any rust stains. It also works on sinks and toilets, so you better prepare yourself for a much cleaner-looking bathroom with minimal effort.
13. This Puracy laundry stain remover spray to help lift tough stains from your clothes, mattress, couches, and other fabrics — so much better than just using water and rubbing with a cloth! For reaaally old stains, you can spray it on the spot, rub it in, and let it do its thing overnight.
14. A pack of this carpet and upholstery cleaner because your couches and carpet have accumulated a plethora of mystery stains over the years and you're just so dang tired of looking at them.
15. Or this fast-acting carpet spot-removing spray to combat stains that have been living on your rug for years and years. Never fear — it's not too late to teach those old wine and ketchup spills a lesson.
16. An ink and stain remover for those pesky marker doodles that you couldn't remove from your walls with just a mere bucket of soap and water. FYI, reviewers say you may have to apply it repeatedly but over the course of a few days, it'll give you results that put the most stubborn marker stains to shame.
17. This wood polish that'll totally make your doors, cabinets, hardwood floors, and furniture look and feel like they did the day you first got 'em. And to think you were seriously considering shelling out the cash to just re-finish your floors and call it a day.
18. A garbage disposal cleaner because it'll make transforming your garbage disposal from its current stinky state as easy as plopping a tablet into your sink, turning on the water, and watching it fizz and dislodge all the muck that's been trapped in there.
19. This all-purpose car upholstery cleaner that'll help you remember what your car seats and floors looked like before your teen accidentally spilled their iced coffee in it all those years ago.
20. A set of three brush drill attachments so you can power away at any bathroom (or kitchen) grime that's just claimed your shower doors as its new home.
21. This pumice stone that'll help you scrub away at any calcium, lime, and hard water stains that just keep accumulating in your toilet bowl. BTW, it sounds super harsh, but it won't scratch up or damage your toilet bowl!
22. A leather cleaner to help you polish up any finicky furniture that's become discolored over time. Do not — I repeat — do not replace your furniture; just give it a good cleaning instead!
23. This oven cleaner because the inside of your oven is starting to look like a disaster from leaked food juices and overflowed batter. And, you don't even have to stand around and wait for it to clean — just let it do its thing overnight and give it a very quick wipe in the morning.
24. An electric power washer to breathe new life into your outdoor surfaces and furniture — you might've forgotten how clean they looked on the day you got them because of all the dirt they've accumulated over the years.
25. This cook top cleaning kit that'll make glass, ceramic, induction, radiant, and halogen stove tops look almost as good as new by dislodging any built-up gunk.
26. A scratch-free scraper because it may not look like much, but this thing is capable of easily removing any stuck-on messes without damaging the surfaces you're working on.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.